Annual Church Family Camp
June 29 to July 3
The annual church camp is organized by PCC for the entire family. It’s a few days of camping where we learn about God and ourselves, have lots of fun and games, relax, and just spend time with each other, surrounded by God’s beautiful creation!
THINGS YOU'LL NEED
· Bible, notebook/journal, and pen
· Camp 2018 shirt
· Modest clothing including a sweater,
please keep bathing suits modest as well
· Beddings with pillow and blanket
· Toiletries and towel
· Essential medication
· Flashlight with batteries
· Bug repellant and sun block
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED
· Firearms and fireworks
· Any controlled substances (e.g. alcohol,
tobacco, illegal drugs and paraphernalia)
· Clothing with offensive print or immodest
· Open heart
· Open mind
Directions from Bayonne and nearby:
1. Take I-78 West to Rt. 24 West.
2. Then take 287 North to I-80 West past the Delaware Water Gap.
3. Stay on I-80 in PA and take exit 293, merge onto Rt. 380N.
4. Take the exit toward I-81 N.
5. Follow onto Interstate 81 N to Exit 211. At the end of the exit ramp, make a left.
6. Follow this road for 3/10 of a mile and you will come to a blinking light. Make a right at the light onto 92 N.
7. Follow this road for 7.2 miles. You will see a Rock Mountain Bible Camp sign on your right that indicates "Rock Mountain Bible Camp 1 mile". About 300 feet past this sign make a left onto a dirt road.
8. About 1,000 feet up this road; you will make a sharp left turn and head up a very steep hill. At the welcome sign, bear to the right.
9. Follow this road on up to the Main building.
Emergency contact information
· Pastor Tim:
· Pastor Alex:
· Rock Mountain Bible Camp:
For more information, visit: